Every Child. One Voice.
PTA’s mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- Collaboration: We will work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for all children and families.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to children’s educational success, health, and well-being through strong family and community engagement, while remaining accountable to the principles upon which our association was founded.
- Diversity: We acknowledge the potential of everyone without regard, including but not limited to: age, culture, economic status, educational background, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, legal status, marital status, mental ability, national origin, organizational position, parental status, physical ability, political philosophy, race, religion, sexual orientation, and work experience.
- Respect: We value the individual contributions of members, employees, volunteers, and partners as we work collaboratively to achieve our association’s goals.
- Accountability: All members, employees, volunteers, and partners have a shared responsibility to align their efforts toward the achievement of our association’s strategic initiatives.
Join Copperview's PTA!
Come have a voice at Copperview Elementary! You can be involved as little or as much as you would like. At Copperview we value our relationships with our parents and families. Come be a part of school events, fundraisers, classroom support, and school decision making. We look forward to partnering with you to make Copperview a great place for our students, families, and staff.
All PTA positions are open for 2021 – 2022 school year, we’d love to have you!
PTA Board 2021 - 2022
President – Candice Erickson email@example.com
Treasurer – Tara Roner K.
Secretary – Lorrie Judd
*All PTA meetings are held the second Friday of the month at 9:00am in the Family Learning Center.