- Offering several months of free Internet service to customers that live in Comcast’s service area and have children that attend a Canyons District School. Please call 801-826-8125 or visit the Copperview main office to receive an internet code for free internet through Comcast.
Xfinity WiFi Hotspots
- Comcast has announced that their Xfinity WiFi hotspots across the country will be available to anyone who needs them for free, including non-Xfinity Internet subscribers.
- For a map of Xfinity WiFi hotspots in the community, visit
- Once at a hotspot, consumers should select the “xfinitywifi” network name in the list of available hotspots and then launch an internet browser.
Smartphone WiFi Hotspots
- Right now, many mobile phone providers have suspended data limits, giving customers access to unlimited data on their cell phones.
- This means smartphones can be turned into mobile hotspots to give internet access for up to 2-3 devices at a time.
- Contact your mobile phone provider to verify data limit and hotspot options.
Hotspot Devices Offered Through Canyons School District
- Some hotspots may be available through the school district. Please contact your school principal for availability.
Please note: All school WiFi access has been expanded to include the parking areas around the schools so students can utilize the school WiFi from those areas.