- Offering two months of free Internet service to new qualified customers who order Access by April 30, 2020. $5/mo or $10/mo thereafter, depending on your speed. https://www.att.com/shop/internet/access/#!/
- Expanded eligibility based on income and to households participating in National School Lunch Program/Head Start.
- Waiving all home internet data overage fees.
- Will waive late fees for current services; will not terminate a customer’s service for the next 60 days; and will suspend data usage limits during the COVID-19 outbreak. You must contact them if you are behind in payments.
- Information on the Lifeline program, which offers discounts for low income residents, can be found at https://www.centurylink.com/aboutus/community/community-development/lifeline.html
Comcast/Xfinity Internet Essentials
- Offering two months of free Internet service to new customers who qualify for Internet Essentials and order by April 30, 2020. After your first two free months expire, you can either cancel the service or keep it as a regular paying Internet Essentials customer for $9.95/month.
- Call 855-846-8376 or apply online at https://www.internetessentials.com/.
Xfinity WiFi Hotspots
- Comcast has announced that their Xfinity WiFi hotspots across the country will be available to anyone who needs them for free, including non-Xfinity Internet subscribers.
- For a map of Xfinity WiFi hotspots in the community, visit
- Once at a hotspot, consumers should select the “xfinitywifi” network name in the list of available hotspots and then launch an internet browser.
Smartphone WiFi Hotspots
- Right now, many mobile phone providers have suspended data limits, giving customers access to unlimited data on their cell phones.
- This means smartphones can be turned into mobile hotspots to give internet access for up to 2-3 devices at a time.
- Contact your mobile phone provider to verify data limit and hotspot options.
Hotspot Devices Offered Through Canyons School District
- Some hotspots may be available through the school district. Please contact your school principal for availability.
Please note: All school WiFi access has been expanded to include the parking areas around the schools so students can utilize the school WiFi from those areas.