Parents and guardians:
Teacher Appreciation Week is this week May 4-8, 2020. Thank your Copperview teachers – send emails, send Classtags, take pictures. Post on Flipgrids, Facebook & Instagram! A blue box will also be available during lunch distribution 11:30 – 12:30 through Friday, May 8, if you would like to drop a note or a token of appreciation by the school. Make sure it is labeled with the teachers name on it and the student’s full name (non-perishable items only).
- Thank you to the Copperview PTA for gifts provided to each teacher!
- Keep your eye out for more teacher appreciation videos this week on Instagram and Facebook
- The Utah Food Bank’s Mobile Food Pantry will be at Copperview on Tuesday, May 26. Drive through distribution between 11:30-12:30 pm.
- Please return library books daily during lunch distribution.
Additional Parent Resources
- Canyons District Parent Support for Technology Issues and Questions 801-826-5200. Call Mon-Fri 7am-3:30 pm
- Applying for unemployment insurance
- Jewish Family Services, (801) 746-4334, 495 East 4500 South SLC – Food Pantry, weekdays from 11am-1pm and some financial supports
- Utah Community Action, (801) 359-2444