- Saturday, May 9 (drop off of food), and Saturday, May 16 (distribution of food) are held from 8-11a.m. at 7500 South 97 West (Stake Center).
- No one is turned away regardless if they are not from Midvale. Everyone that comes will be served. Utah Community Action will be on site to follow through with folks who need more items than may be given at the 7500 South 97 West location. We are giving canned foods and toiletries. If folks need “other” things, they can also go to the Midvale Food Pantry that very day (May 16). At the Food Pantry folks need to have some form of ID.
- No one at the Stake Center will be asking for ID.
We miss you all and hope you are staying safe and well. Keep up the online learning because TOGETHER WE CAN DO HARD THINGS!
Parents and guardians:
Teacher Appreciation Week is this week May 4-8, 2020. Thank your Copperview teachers – send emails, send Classtags, take pictures. Post on Flipgrids, Facebook & Instagram! A blue box will also be available during lunch distribution 11:30 – 12:30 through Friday, May 8, if you would like to drop a note or a token of appreciation by the school. Make sure it is labeled with the teachers name on it and the student’s full name (non-perishable items only).
- Thank you to the Copperview PTA for gifts provided to each teacher!
- Keep your eye out for more teacher appreciation videos this week on Instagram and Facebook
- The Utah Food Bank’s Mobile Food Pantry will be at Copperview on Tuesday, May 26. Drive through distribution between 11:30-12:30 pm.
- Please return library books daily during lunch distribution.
Additional Parent Resources
- Canyons District Parent Support for Technology Issues and Questions 801-826-5200. Call Mon-Fri 7am-3:30 pm
- Applying for unemployment insurance
- Jewish Family Services, (801) 746-4334, 495 East 4500 South SLC – Food Pantry, weekdays from 11am-1pm and some financial supports
- Utah Community Action, (801) 359-2444