Dear Copperview Families,
What a year it has been! The end-of-year experience is different than we anticipated, but we are so grateful for your efforts as we partner to support your child’s education. Whether it has been reading a book to your child, accessing online learning, or communicating with your child’s teacher; we appreciate your engagement during this challenging time. If there is one thing we have learned throughout this journey, the Copperview community possesses unquestionable strength and character. Your resiliency has been tremendous, and we hope you know how much we appreciate your dedication and support.
Please see the resources and information regarding the summer months, as well as details regarding the preparation for the 2020-21 school year. Please contact the office for more information. You can leave a detailed voice message at (801) 826-8125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org; replies may take up to 48 hours.
Copperview Elementary Information
- Copperview Office is open for business beginning August 3rd, 2020 Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
- August 3rd – 7th: OPEN Online registration– all parents/guardians must complete the 2020-21 online registration questionnaire.
- Computer and Spanish language assistance available Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM and Thursday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
- Arabic language assistance available Tuesday, August 4th 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
- First Day of School: August 17th (Grades 1st – 5th)
- First Day of Kindergarten: August 20th
- Please follow us on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instragram) for frequent information and updates.
Free School Lunch, Breakfast to Continue Through June 30th
Through June 30th, 2020, all students 18 years of age and under will be able to pick up a sack lunch, Monday through Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at 14 convenient locations. Students also will receive a cold breakfast to refrigerate and enjoy the following day.
Please note that due to construction, the curbside meal service at Hillcrest High (350 S 900 East) will conclude on Friday, May 29, but families may choose to visit any of the other nearby locations listed below.
Free Meal Locations
- Bell View Elementary, 9800 S. 800 East
- Copperview Elementary, 8449 S. Monroe Street
- Crescent Elementary, 11100 S. 230 East
- East Midvale Elementary, 6990 S. 300 East
- Midvale Elementary, 7830 Chapel Street
- Park Lane Elementary, 9955 S. 2300 East
- Ridgecrest Elementary, 1800 E. 7200 South
- Sandy Elementary, 8725 S. 280 East
- Sprucewood Elementary, 12025 S.1000 East
- Willow Springs Elementary, 13288 Lone Rock Dr.
- Butler Middle, 7530 S. 2700 East
- Eastmont Middle, 10100 S. 1300 East
- Union Middle, 615 E. 8000 South
- Jordan High, 95 E. Beetdigger Blvd.
Ruth Vine Tyler Library– 8041 S. Wood St. (55 W), Midvale; (801) 943-4636
Patrons can arrange for curbside delivery of materials placed on hold, by reserving a pick up time at any of our branches either online or by calling customer service. book an appointmentto pick up your materials from your branch.
- Curbside pickup appointments are available:
Monday – Thursday from 11 am – 7 pm, and
Friday and Saturday from 11 am – 5 pm.
- Kids Café: Grab-and-go meal pickup Monday through Friday 3:30 – 4:30 PM for kids up to 18 years old.
Midvale Boys and Girls Club – 7631 Chapel St, Midvale; (801) 256-9008
Sandy Club- 440 E 8680 S, Sandy; (801) 561-4854
Utah Community Action
NEED ASSISTANCE FINDING A RESOURCE?
- CALL 2-1-1, or TEXT 898-211to get started: 211is a free and confidential number that people across Utah can call or text to find the resources they need, including food pantry locations, legal assistance, tax help, volunteer opportunities, and more.
Stay safe, stay healthy, have fun and don’t forget to READ, READ, and READ some more!