Kindergarten Field Day - Congratulations Kinder!
Congratulations to our Distinguished Cougar and Outstanding Attendance Awards!
21 – Retirement Open House 2:00 – 3:00
24, 25, & 26 Kindergarten KEEP Testing
24 – 2nd and 3rd Grades Field Day
25 – 1st, 4th, and 5th Grades Field Day
25 –Last Day of Preschool
25 – Mobile Food Bank 3:00 – 4:00pm
26 –Please return Chromebooks by May 26th
27 – 5th Grade Clap Out 12:30
27 –Last Day of School, early out 12:45, No lunch
1 – Free COVID Vaccine Clinic at East Midvale 9:00-11:00 am – Pfizer vaccine available for individuals 12 years and older! Community invited.
22 – COVID vaccine 2nd dose clinic at East Midvale Elementary 9:00-11:00 am
2 – 5 Registration Begins – ALL students must register in Skyward each fall
16 – First Day of School Grades 1-5
19 – First Day of Kindergarten
VISIT OUR MAY NEWSLETTER FOR MORE INFORMATION ON SCHOOL HAPPENINGS!
DO YOU NEED INTERNET? Application started May 12 for a new federal program to provide emergency broadband relief. Up to $50 discount each month.
BRAINFUSE SUMMER LEARNING INCENTIVE
Brainfuse Summer Learning Incentive Program has been created in partnership with the Salt Lake Country Library.
What is it:
- Brainfuse is a virtual platform that can be accessed for free through the Salt Lake County Library where students can receive live, virtual tutoring on any subject
- Through the summer learning incentive program, students who complete six 30-minute session can receive a $60 gift card at the end of the summer
- This program’s goal is to incentivize students who have been disconnected from school to reengage in some academic content over the summer
- Brianfuse hosts a Summer Skills Camp starting June 1 where students can access grade appropriate material and work through content with a live tutor
- This program is for students who are 12-16 years old in Salt Lake County
How to sign up:
- Sing up link: https://unitedwayslc.force.com/Forms/BrainFuseForm?GCID=a235x000004MLQpAAO
- Registration is due June 21
- Six sessions must be completed between June 21 – August 2
- There are 400 spots available